- This event has passed.
Saturday Painters Group
September 2 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
BYOM[aterials] and join fellow painters for a creative meetup | $15.00 per/session
Bi-Weekly Saturday | 12pm – 4pm
August 5th, 19th
September 2nd, 16th, 30th
Register for the date(s) to reserve your spot!
New meetup for painters (any medium) in the Co-Working Studio at Arts Warehouse!
Meet bi-weekly with fellow artists of all levels working in any painting media (oil, watercolor or acrylic).
Together, share your passion for art and creative collaboration. Sharing ideas, informal critiques, paint techniques and support are among the benefits of joining this group of like-minded artists.
- Painting Studio artists must register online before arriving.
- Painter must bring their own materials.
- Painter must take work and all materials with them at the end of the session (no storage).
- Painter are welcome to work for as long, or as little, as they’d like during the reserved session.
- We ask artists to plan accordingly when cleaning up
- Sink located in studio
- Easels and tables available for use (first come first served)
- The painting group sessions will be limited to 10 painters to allow for a comfortable use of the shared space
- Invite your friends!
The Co-Working Studio at Arts Warehouse invites artists of all levels to create in a multi-use studio space. This is ideal for an artist looking to step out of their home studio, get a breath of fresh air, maybe gain a newer perspective, and work among other studio artists.
- Co-Working Studio artists must register online before arriving.
- Artists must bring their own materials.
- Artists are welcome to work for as long, or as little, as they’d like during the reserved session.
- Multiple sessions can be booked for the same day, if available* *Please only book the time that you plan to be working, and allow others the opportunity to reserve a time.
- For social distancing, only two people are able to register per time slot.
- We ask artists to plan accordingly when cleaning up to give staff the time to sanitize the room before the next session, or before closing.
- Sink located in studio.
- Visitor safety guidelines apply to Working Studio artists. Click here for more