Arts Incubator | Gallery | Studios
This Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency rehabilitated warehouse is located on Artist Alley in the Pineapple Grove district opened in late 2017. Arts Warehouse is an Arts Incubator space for studio artists that also holds gallery exhibitions, visual art workshops, professional development opportunities, talks, and special events. The 15,000 sq. ft. space is a catalyst for economic development and growth within the Pineapple Grove Arts District and the community as a whole.
Plan Your Visit
Wednesday – Friday 10 AM – 7 PM | Saturday 10 AM – 5PM
Monthly First Friday Art Walk 6 PM – 9 PM | Closed most federal holidays
Interested in scheduling a group tour of the exhibitions?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 561-330-9614 for more info
Arts Warehouse is located 3 blocks north of Atlantic Avenue, so any parking found in the downtown area would be about a 10 minute walk. On street parking is available in front of Arts Warehouse along NE 3rd Street, as well as in front of residential buildings (marked by blue lines on map). Parking is not permitted in along Artists Alley. Additional parking lots are found north of Arts Warehouse on Artists Alley (blue squares), as well as on NE 3rd Avenue. *The large dirt lot is not available for parking, drivers may be towed* (marked by red X).
There is a large public parking garage on NE 1st Street and NE 1st Avenue, and Arts Warehouse is about a 10 minute walk from that garage.
We recommend utilizing the free golfcart service Ride Freebee, which can pick up visitors from anywhere downtown, including the parking garage, and bring them to Arts Warehouse for free! Install the RideFreebee app for more info.
Ridesharing is also recommended via Uber or Lyft. The address is 313 NE 3rd Street, Delray Beach, FL 33444
Handicap parking is available directly in front of Arts Warehouse. There is a ramp at the front of the building that leads to the front door. Visitors are welcome to drop off members of their party in front of the building prior to parking. All restrooms are fully accessible inside the building. An elevator is available to take visitors to the 2nd floor studios. For any further accessibility questions, please call 561-330-9614
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Stay Safe! Here’s what we’re doing to ensure a successful visit:
- A 6-foot distance between visitors is recommended.
- Plexiglass screens are in place at our front desk to provide a protective barrier between visitors and staff at check-in.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick. If you have had any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 3 days or you have had any recent known exposures to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home and postpone your visit to a future date. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted entry.
- Staff will check temperatures upon entry if deemed necessary.