Arts Incubator | Gallery | Studios
This Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency rehabilitated warehouse is located on Artist Alley in the Pineapple Grove district opened in late 2017. Arts Warehouse is an Arts Incubator space for studio artists that also holds gallery exhibitions, visual art workshops, professional development opportunities, talks, and special events. The 15,000 sq. ft. space is a catalyst for economic development and growth within the Pineapple Grove Arts District and the community as a whole.
Plan Your Visit
Thursday – Friday 10 AM – 7 PM | Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM
Monthly First Friday Art Walk 6 PM – 9 PM | Closed Sundays and most Major Holidays
On street parking is available in front of Arts Warehouse along 3rd Street. Additional parking lots are found north of Arts Warehouse on Artists Alley, as well as on 3rd Avenue. From the parking garage on 1st street and 1st avenue, Arts Warehouse is about a 10 minute walk. We also recommend utilizing the free golfcart service Ride Freebee, which can pick up visitors from anywhere downtown, and bring them to Arts Warehouse for free! Install the RideFreebee app for more info. For questions about parking, please call 561-330-9614.
Handicap parking is available directly in front of Arts Warehouse. There is a ramp at the front of the building that leads to the front door. Visitors are welcome to drop off members of their party in front of the building prior to parking. All restrooms are fully accessible inside the building. An elevator is available to take visitors to the 2nd floor studios. For any further accessibility questions, please call 561-330-9614
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Stay Safe! Here’s what we’re doing to ensure a successful visit:
- Bring your mask as they are required
- A 6-foot distance between visitors is required at all times in the galleries and hallways (This does not apply to families residing at that same dwelling.)
- Plexiglass screens are in place at our front desk to provide a protective barrier between visitors and staff at check-in.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick. If you have had any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 3 days or you have had any recent known exposures to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home and postpone your visit to a future date. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted entry.
- Staff will check temperatures upon entry if deemed necessary.
- If you have traveled internationally within the past 14 days please postpone your visit.