TEACHING

Arts Warehouse offers classroom space for professional artists to conduct workshops, lectures, or classes. Instructors will propose their own class time, syllabus, and workshop content. Arts Warehouse can provide tables, chairs, limited floor easels, and access to shared studio equipment depending on class requirements and space used. Artists must apply and be approved to teach prior to scheduling any classes or soliciting students.

Arts Warehouse will include said classes and workshops to our website and other marketing outlets. Ticketing will operate via the Arts Warehouse’s Eventbrite page as it is our main ticketing resource.

Instructors will submit a Workshop Submission form by indicated due date to allow Arts Warehouse the ability to avoid scheduling conflicts, and proper time needed to prepare for the class. Instructors will be responsible for setting up and breaking down their class sessions. The classroom space is also used by Affiliate Artists when a class is not in session, and must be left as it is found. Any paint or material spills on flooring must be cleaned up.

Arts Warehouse operates on a 70/30 split with our Instructors. Meaning Instructors will receive 70% of class fee per person while Arts Warehouse takes the other 30% as commission. Arts Warehouse will handle all registration & payments via Eventbrite as stated above. After the workshop ends, pending payments take two weeks to process through our finance department at the Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency. Once processed,  Instructors will receive their payment via check by mail.