Arts WAREHOUSE | Art CREW
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 5:30 – 7:30pm at ARTS WAREHOUSE
Arts Warehouse is hosting an artist-run group providing artists a space to meet, connect and collaborate. This group is open to anyone interested in attending. This is a peer-run support meeting once a month to further projects and ideas!
All artists’ groups are free to Arts Warehouse members and $5 for non-members
(Non-Members may pay at door or via Eventbrite)
This group is comprised of artist in varying mediums. The group will be providing support, educational resources, peer critiques/feedback, and discussions about pricing, workshops, etc. All levels and art forms welcome. FYI you may come to the group at any time during the designated hours; don’t worry if you can’t get here until after work you are welcome!
10 REASONS & WAYS TO JOIN THE CREW
1. SOCIALIZE – take a break from your studio or workspace
2. LEARN – what other artists in your area are working on, and in the contemporary art world
3. SHARE – what projects inspire you
4. NETWORK – make connections with others in the art world
5. OPPORTUNITIES – by growing your art network, new project, exhibiting, and grant opportunities are possible
6. PARTICIPATE – share feedback & collaborate
7. VOLUNTEER – give your time and efforts for the benefit of you and others
8. PRACTICE – put your ideas into practice
9. EXPOSURE – a space to put yourself and your work out there
10. BLOG – share your experiences in your blog/Social Media posts.
Click here for a list of Art Crew meeting dates!