- This event has passed.
Workshop | Gratitude Constellations through Mixed Media
November 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$55
Gratitude Constellations in ArtHonoring our ancestor’s gifts
In this unique workshop, use mixed media materials and reflective practices to create a piece of art inspired by your own history and dreams. The process is an important part of this exploration of the mediums.
The workshop will explore:
- Ways to recognize and honor our generational tree, acknowledging the many gifts from our ancestors, beyond our immediate relatives.
- Connect this process us to a bigger interconnected sense on self and community
- Express awareness and gratitude through art
- Connect through a somatic exercises, breathing and visualization.
- Reflection and reframing by preparing collage pieces and drafting a visual story for the canvas. Using mixed media materials.
Attendees must bring:
Canvas,16″ x 16″ or larger
Paper keepsakes or photos (optional)
Glue/ matte medium
Magazines, books, newspapers
Instructor Bio: Fiorella Velarde M.Ed
Leading with love and laughter: Human. Mother. Friend. Creator. Alchemist
Fiorella Velarde holds an M.S Education Psychology, M.S Education and Instructional Designer. Executive Coach Certified PCC, Certified Death Doula Practitioner.
“At my core, I’m passionate about humans thriving through practicing emotional intelligence, neuroscience based strategies, contemplative and art practices. I’m driven by the certainty that every living being deserves to enjoy love, joy and inclusion.So I go on my hectic day, learning, caring, mentoring, facilitating and connecting with hearts alike to spread out emotional intelligence (EQ) in the Latin American region (and anywhere possible) in my role of Regional Director for Six Seconds LATAM., the largest emotional community network in over 174 countries (and counting). I’m also a certified ICF PCC Coach with Better Up, where I am immensely happy to coach senior leaders from a variety of industries and backgrounds.”
Ig & FB @fiorellavelarde.eqcoach