Join Arts Warehouse, along with 30 other locations around Delray Beach, for a monthly arts event. Every first Friday of the month Arts Warehouse will be open after hours – 6-9pm. Visit the current Exhibition, resident artists working in their studios, and varying special programming monthly. This is a free event open to all ages. Visit the link here for a city-wide map of all participating Delray Beach Art Walk locations.
- This event has passed.
May First Friday – Art Walk
May 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Arts Warehouse is open late until 9pm for May First Friday Art Walk. View three exhibitions, and visit the resident artist studios.
Opening Reception for:
“Echo” guest curated by Juliana Forerra
Exhibiting artists: Morela Avilan, Diana Font, Saul Galavis, Magdaly Montenegro, Marianela Perez and Wuilfredo Soto
Special Preview of:
“2021 Art Ball” in collaboration with Deon C. Jefferson
Admission to Arts Warehouse/ First Friday Art Walk Opening is free of charge.
Visitors must reserve timed tickets in advance of visiting Arts Warehouse First Friday Art Walk. Children of all ages require their own ticket for entry.
Registrations for your designated time-slot will be checked upon entry to Arts Warehouse. Visitors can arrive anytime within the ticketed time slot that you registered for, but you must leave at the end of your time slot to ensure proper capacity within the building.
Please register for yourself and those that will be arriving with you in your party. If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, please refund your ticket so that your slot will open up for someone else.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Other Safety Information while visiting Arts Warehouse during First Friday Art Walk:
- For this special event, we have reduced our visitor capacity and implemented time ticketing to ensure social distancing.
- Proper face coverings are required for all visitors, ages 2 and older
- A 6-foot distance between visitors is required at all times in the galleries and hallways (This does not apply to families residing at that same dwelling.
- Plexiglass screens are in place at our front desk to provide a protective barrier between visitors and staff at check-in
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick. If you have had any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 3 days or you have had any recent known exposures to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home and postpone your visit to a future date. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted entry. Staff will check temperatures upon entry if deemed necessary.
- If you have traveled internationally within the past 14 days please postpone your visit.
All on-street parking within the residential areas surrounding Arts Warehouse is free and non-permit required. One block north on NE 3rd Avenue is a free/public parking lot on the west side of 3rd Avenue, between 3rd & 4th Street. Additional public parking can also be found on Artists Alley between 3rd & 4th street.
Walking from a downtown garage, or use of the FREE golfcart service FreeBee is recommended.