Co-Working Studio Space
August 2 @ 10:00 am - December 18 @ 7:00 pm$15
The Co-Working Studio at Arts Warehouse invites artists of all levels to create in a multi-use studio space. This is ideal for an artist looking to step out of their home studio, get a breathe of fresh air, maybe gain a newer perspective, and work among other studio artists and gallery exhibitions nearby.
BYOM[aterials] $15/per session
Wednesday – Friday 10am – 2pm | 3pm – 7pm
Saturday 12pm – 4pm
- Working Studio artists must register online before arriving.
- Artists must bring their own materials.
- Artists are welcome to work for as long, or as little, as they’d like during the reserved session.
- Multiple sessions can be booked for the same day, if available* *Please only book the time that you plan to be working, and allow others the opportunity to reserve a time.
- For social distancing, one person will be able to register per time slot.
- We ask artists to plan accordingly when cleaning up to give staff the time to sanitize the room before the next session, or before closing.
- Sink located in studio.
- Visitor safety guidelines apply to Working Studio artists.
Stay Safe! Here’s what we’re doing to ensure a successful session:
- A 6-foot distance between visitors is required at all times in the galleries and hallways (This does not apply to families residing at that same dwelling.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick. If you have had any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 3 days or you have had any recent known exposures to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home and postpone your visit to a future date. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted entry. Staff will check temperatures upon entry if deemed necessary.
- If you have traveled internationally within the past 14 days please postpone your visit.