- This event has passed.
Art Shots | artwork photo sessions
April 28 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$25
Need to photograph the work you recently made, but don’t have the means? Let us do the hard work for you.
Photographing your work correctly is important and can be done successfully by keeping a few key elements in mind. Luckily, Arts Warehouse has bright white walls, abundant natural light, and a great camera to take shots of your work. Consider it an Art Headshot – the best representation of your art – in photo form. Perfect to use for your Website, Instagram, Portfolio, Etsy Shop, & other digital platforms. Whether old or new work, Art Shots can be a refresh for your body of work to look cohesive and professional.
- Wed, Apr 28th 11AM-6PM
- Thu, May 13th 11AM-6PM
- Sat, May 22nd 11AM-4PM
– Register for any hour time slot in the Arts Warehouse Art Shot photo studio by selecting the time slot in the “tickets” button above.
– Bring up to 5 pieces of artwork (2D work must be ready to hang)
– You will receive 1 picture of the work and 1 detail shot per piece (up to 10 images total)
– Staff will set up your pieces, photograph them, and send photos to you via email (usually in about a week!)
– $25/time slot
– Must pre-register to reserve a time. Registration closes 48 hours in advanced